Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Getting to Know You

Today we get to know two more members of Team Awesome. Less than a week to go!

who are you? Charity Pritchard
where'd you grow up and where do you call home now? Grew up in NC and now live in Springfield  
describe your "real world" life: I am on staff at a church and do music
also 
where else have you traveled? Jamaica (not the good parts :)), Peru 
what are you most looking forward to about the trip? Seeing a different
culture and showing love to the kids 
what phrase would like to learn how to say in Vietnamese? Good morning

Who are you? Sesha, but has been called the following names: Sasha, Sushi, Fesha and Shasta.
where'd you grow up and where do you call home now? I grew up in Mt. Vernon Missouri...otherwise known as the "Big Vern"
describe your "real world" life: eeeh, real world life here is photographing and doing business Sesha style. This means photographing high school seniors and laughing at Brandon or Frank and eating too much of Jen's ever fabulous food. But this also means wrecking the moped (with a parked car) and making big girl business decisions like meeting with lawyers & answering a bagillion emails and wishing I had a p.a :) Any takers? I can pay you in hugs (wink wink).
Real world life is having a long blessed season with my family, roommates and friends. Counting my blessings would take a lifetime ;) Your so enrich my life friends!
where else have you traveled? Wow...super blessed and here it goes: Mexico, Australia, Scotland, France, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Ireland, China, Hong Kong, Ethiopia, Zimbabwe and Vietnam....but not Canada go figure?
what are you most looking forward to about the trip? I might cry if I think about it too much. But I'm really looking forward to traveling with my friends; laughing, crying, working, sweating and exploring with them. I cannot wait to hug and kiss every child we come in contact with!! I'm just so thrilled for "team awesome" but for what this trip sets in motion and will do in changing lives all over the place...including ours. Oh, and I'm looking forward to all the _____ jokes, in which I estimate will go non stop starting at our slumber party the night before;)
what phrase would like to learn how to say in Vietnamese? You're beautiful!

New Fun Phrase:
Good Morning: Chào  (super fun! I wonder if it sounds like Italian ciao...we shall see!)
We learned "you're beautiful" a few posts back. consider this a quiz.

--Sarah

No comments: