Tuesday, August 26, 2008

14 Days

Last night I had an altered version of the classic actor's-nightmare dream [you know, the kind where you're thrown onstage in a costume but don't know your lines and haven't been to a single rehearsal...].  

This one was the traveler's nightmare.  I was one half-hour away from our plane taking off [I know it was a dream because take-off was at 10:30.  Our actual flight is scheduled for 5:40 a.m., speaking of nightmares...] and I realized I hadn't packed this jacket or that shirt...and I didn't have time to go get them...and the person driving me to the airport was in the shower...and wouldn't be ready on time...

STRESS!

So I was hugely relieved to wake up and discover we still have 2 weeks.  TWO WHOLE WEEKS until we leave.  14 days is way better than 30 minutes.  

We can do this.

--Sarah


No comments: